Do you know that you can now register for the WAEC GCE examination 2021?
As announced recently by WAEC, the WAEC GCE registration period begins on 26th July 2021 and ends on 30th September 2021 at 12.00 midnight.
In this post, you will learn
- How to buy your gce registration pin both online or offline.
- How to Apply for WAEC GCE.
First, let talk about how you can get your WAEC GCE registration token.
How to Purchase WAEC GCE Registration Form Online
For those who prefer, you can now buy your WAEC GCE Pin online. Follow the steps below to purchase your pin.
- Log on to EpinVouchers
- Click on WAEC GCE Registration Pin
- Select the number of cards you want to buy
- Click on Buy Cards
- Once you complete payment process, your pin will be instantly delivered.
The PIN is displayed on your screen and if you register an account, you can check your card history at any time
Once you get your Registration PIN, head over to any registration center to register or register online.
Need help with registration or need to talk to someone about your examination issues? Use our contact page to drop us a message.
How to Buy Your GCE Registration Pin Through Agents
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
Also, candidates will be required to pay a Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
- Access Bank Plc
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Jaiz Bank
- Polaris Bank Ltd
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
How to Apply for WAEC GCE
After obtaining the Registration PIN either online or offline, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates, but they must dearly state their disabilities, e.g. blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
- Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period.
- They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct.
- They are also to print the Admission Notice/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination.
- The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card.
- Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable after their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses and the Timetable for the examination that they can download from WAEC website using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate who comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide a valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
Go here to buy your WAEC GCE Form now if you have not purchased it already. Here are some further resources to help you.