Note: The PUTME examination scheduled for Monday 30th, November to Saturday 5th, December, 2020 has been postponed for now. A new date shall be communicated soon. Please you are advised to keep checking the University website.
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose the University as firstchoice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Preparing for post utme? Check out how to pass Post UTME exam and score a high mark.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DATE
Registration will commence on Monday, 27th July, 2020 and continues till further notice.
Candidates are expected to log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the registration procedure.
IMPORTANT DATES AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Candidates should visit the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and adhere strictly to the Registration Procedure.
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate Remita Code for payment with your Master, Visa or Verve Card etc. OR Print out Payment Slip and proceed to any of the following Banks with RemitaPlatform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita Receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed online again and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested.Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
SCHEDULE FOR THE 2020 POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
2020 POST UTME TIME TABLE
Check update time table here: https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1688-2020-post-utme-time-table.html
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Proper wearing of face mask/face shield is compulsory.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: [email protected]
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840